Wound and Lymphoedema Management 2nd Edition: Focus on Resource-limited Settings
WAWLC has in November 2020 published the 2nd edition of the Wound and Lymphoedema Management first published by the WHO in 2020.
The 2nd edition is re-edited with additional chapters and has a strong focus on the specific conditions and needs characterising resource-limited settings.
The book is edited by David H. Keast, President of WAWLC, and available for universal free download.
How to download the electronic book version for free
- In order to get to the download page, we kindly ask you to fill out this form. Once you have submitted the form, you will be redirected to the download page of the PDF version.
Hardcopies are available from the WAWLC secretariat at the cost of handling and shipping:
- Handling fee: EUR / USD 15 per order
- Shipping cost will be calculated depending on the number of copies ordered and the destination.
- Please contact the WAWLC secretariat at email@example.com informing about a) the number of hardcopies your would like to order and b) the shipment address and we will let you know what the total price will be. The cost of shipment must be paid in advance by international credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.
The 1st edition (2010) is still available for download here.
WAWLC wound kit for use in resource-poor settings
- Download the list of content click here
WAWLC Wound Care principles
Chronic Wounds Modern dressings With little means
- Modern dressings with little means - Slideshow by Hubert Vuagnat click here
EWMA Journal articles
- Overview on WAWLC activities during 2011 (Vol 12 No. 1)
- Fundraising Campaign during the EWMA Brussels Conference (Vol 11 No. 2)
- News from WAWLC ( Vol 11 No. 1)
- WAWLC News in EWMA Journal (Vol 16 No. 1)